The Chinese zodiac is part of traditional Chinese culture. It has been used to name the years and, featuring in Chinese astrology and folklore, has influenced people’s lives since ancient times. Sarah Mcallister from the Feng Shui Agency reveals what’s in store in this upcoming year.
▪ DOG – (1922,1934,1946,1958,1970,1982,1994,2006,2018) – the Dog is the Leader of the Year so they should be feeling in good spirits. Don’t be careless with home security or walk alone in the dark though as this year has Double Ghost Robbery for you. Make sure your accountant or business advisor is also very sharp so you don’t get robbed in business matters.
▪ RAT – (1912,1924,1936,1948,1960,1972,1984,1996,2008) – the Rat has some powerful lucky stars this year and also can expect romance. There are however a few disruptive energy stars in the North affecting the Rat’s position, however, this difficult energy can be turned into power & drive if you get the right advice and guidance. Good allies for the Rat this year are people born in the year of the Horse and the Dragon. The Feng Shui of your home can also be tweaked to reduce the impact of the negative stars.
▪ OX – (1913,1925,1937,1949,1961,1973,1985,1997,2009)- the Ox is under a bit of pressure this year and will likely feel a bit out of sorts. They might also be prone to anger and annoyance which is usually very unlike their placid character. There is also an increased risk of fire causing a calamity for them this year, so do be careful with candles and open fires this year, or else it could end up in disaster.
▪ TIGER – (1914,1926,1938,1950,1962,1974,1986,1998, 2010) – the Tiger could find themselves feeling a little scattered in their focus this year. Good allies for them this year are those born in the year of the Horse. There is an increased chance of travel this year, particularly on governmental or diplomatic related matters. Career should be strong this year for the Tiger, but as always, more in-depth analysis of a person’s unique birth details and Chinese horoscope reveals more about precisely how the year will affect them.
▪ RABBIT – (1915,1927,1939,1951,1963,1975,1987,1999,2011)- the Rabbit might find themselves lacking in chi this year so they would be wise to seek a natural health practitioners advice or get acupuncture regularly. They might also be feeling a bit rebellious and not quite sure of how to express themselves. They do stand a good chance of being involved in innovative projects this year, so I encourage them to trust their instincts and inner vision this year.
. DRAGON – (1916,1928,1940,1952,1964,1976,1988,2000,2012)- the Dragon is against the ruling energy of the year The Dog, so could find it a tricky year with many surprise setbacks and disappointments. Depending on your full chart though you might be able to make this year truly transformative, as many people who are against the ‘Tai Soi’ find that the disruption allows them to deeply reassess what they are doing and where they are going in life. Be especially careful with travelling and do not go into dark alleyways alone this year. Take extra security measures and if confronted by anyone, remain calm or else matters could escalate with grave consequences.
▪ SNAKE – (1917,1929,1941,1953,1965,1977,1989,2001,2013) – the Snake is a little under pressure this year but does have quite a few good protective stars looking after them this year. They could feel a little drained by the double earth energy of this year though so should take time to rest and relax as often as they can. Financially they should do well this year.
▪ HORSE – (1918,1930,1942,1954,1966,1978,1990,2002,2014) – the Horse has a good relationship with the Dog, so could benefit from this year if they know how to work efficiently without getting drained and over tired. for you. There is a lot of energy for the horse to use this year and career should be strong for you in general. Obviously your personalised astrology and Feng Shui of your home will affect this but on the whole you can enjoy a good year.
▪ SHEEP/GOAT – (1919,1931,1943,1955,1967,1979,1991,2003,2015) – The Sheep will enjoy greater health and wellbeing this year but won’t be feeling very social. They will have energy to make great strides in projects and enjoy a lot of official approval. It would be a good year to apply for a development loan for your business or to work in government and large corporations.
▪ MONKEY – (1920,1932,1944,1956,1968,1980,1992,2004,2016) – The Monkey could find themselves travelling a lot this year, and should enjoy good health this year as the Earth energy supports their Metal. However, care should be taken as they are oppressed by the 2 Sickness star this year. They will need to take care of their health and wellbeing this year.
▪ ROOSTER – (1921,1933,1945,1957,1969,1981,1993,2005,2017) – The Rooster is suffering a little this year with two different sickness afflictions, so you would be well advised to pay attention to health & wellbeing this year. Watch your diet and make sure you take regular exercise. ▪ PIG – (1923,1935,1947,1959,1971,1983,1995,2007) – The Pig could find themselves feeling a little lonely or resentful and angry this year. They also need to make sure that they don’t suffer losses in the form of financial losses or teaming up with the wrong people in business this year.
Probably one of the most useful and informative blog posts Ive come across in a while!