- 1 pack of vegetarian sausages
- 1 pack of buttery puff pastry, ready rolled
- grated Parmesan
- Maldon Salt
- 1 egg yolk mixed with a little milk
- Fry the sausages until nicely brown, but don’t overcook them. Set aside to cool.
- Roll out your pastry and cut into six squares. Wrap each square around one vegetarian sausage and lay on a baking tray with the fold down.
- brush with your egg mixture and sprinkle over the parmesan and Maldon Salt.
- Bake in the oven at 180C fan for around 25 minutes or golden.
Maldon Salt now comes in grinder and tub formats as well as the much-loved traditional box format. Maldon Salt is available in most stores, delis and supermarkets. They have been master salt makers since 1882.